Loki, the Extraordinary Canine Explorer: A Blend of Husky, Malamute, and Arctic Wolf

Loki is not your typical dog; she's a blend of husky, malamute, and arctic wolf. Engaging in thrilling adventures with her human, Kelly Lund, a professional outdoor birder, Loki defies the norm that dogs should stay indoors or stick to road travel. Kelly's goal is to inspire others to explore the world and create cherished memories with their canine companions.

Kelly set up an Instagram account for Loki, aiming to capture the dog's beauty in all its glory. The account has amassed millions of followers who adore this adventurous canine. Loki's photos showcase the pair traveling, exploring the great outdoors, and having a blast. Undoubtedly, Loki embodies the spirit of a true hunter, yearning for the wild, and the photos serve as undeniable proof. Follow them on Instagram for updates on their journeys.

1. Lounging serenely in the hammock, cuddled up with my brother.

2. Clearly, I possess quite an adventurous spirit.

3. Standing atop the mountain, contemplating the wonders of creation.

4. Camping on the slope has its own charm.

5. I don't mind being a bit hefty; I make my brother carry me anyway.

6. Attempting to look prim and proper for the photo.

7. Finding tranquil rest beneath the beautiful night sky with a warming campfire.

8. The mountains are my playground.

9. Who said sleeping bags were just for humans?

10. Embarking on a little journey with my best friends. Mornings usually start with coffee and good company.

11. Relaxing in the hammock – one of my favorite pastimes.

12. I am the ruler of this domain.

13. As you can see, my love for food knows no bounds. You have to eat with your nose to truly savor it.

14. A picture worth a thousand words.

15. Finding happiness with my furry brother.

16. Aren't these two little buddies adorable? A terror in a single image.

17. Cold weather doesn't bother me anyway.

18. Destined to be carried despite my weight.

19. Right where the sky meets the hills.

20. A little mud never hurt anyone. We're resilient birdwatchers.

21. Loving him with all my heart.
Read More
Đăng nhận xét (0)
Mới hơn Cũ hơn